The First-Year Principal Book Club
A six-week video series outlining the essentials new and aspiring principals need to thrive as conscious leaders while narrowing the first-year learning gap. Access over 2.5 hours of content to level up your leadership!
From Teacher to Principal
A 4-month self-study course designed to help new principals learn the core lessons needed to create a positive impact in schools while leading with greater consciousness.
Bienvenue à la direction! (un programme auto-dirigé de six semaines)
Un programme de soutien auto-dirigé de 6 semaines qui a pour but d'appuyer les nouvelles directions à franchir les enjeux de leadership et de gestion scolaire.
How to effectively communicate with students, staff, and parents
How to work with difficult staff members and manage their expectations
How to monitor and support teacher performance
How to build trust and foster collaboration with your staff
How to manage your time, energy, and workload for optimal performance
How to build effective teams
How to prepare for a principalship interview
How to effectively navigate the transition from teacher to principal
- Master's Degree in Education, University of Ottawa
- Supervisory Officer's Qualifications
- Conscious Coaching Certification with Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Certificate in School Management and Leadership (CSML), Harvard University
- Author of Step Up, Step Out: A Girl's Guide to Empowerment, Self-Leadership and Success
- Author of The First-Year Principal: 52 Practical Lessons to Help New and Aspiring Principals Thrive As Conscious Leaders