The Principalship Prep Mini-Course
The Principalship Prep Mini-Course offers three powerful lessons designed to prepare any new or aspiring principal for their FIRST 90 days on the job!
The First 90 Days
A hands-on intensive self-paced program designed to help new or aspiring principals craft an effective onboarding plan that will allow them to successfully navigate the first three months as a new school leader
The First-Year Principal Mini Course
A six-week video series outlining the essentials new and aspiring principals need to thrive as conscious leaders while narrowing the first-year learning gap. Access over 2.5 hours of content to level up your leadership!
From Teacher to Principal
A 4-month self-study course designed to help new principals learn the core lessons needed to create a positive impact in schools while leading with greater consciousness.
Bienvenue à la direction! (un programme auto-dirigé de six semaines)
Un programme de soutien auto-dirigé de 6 semaines qui a pour but d'appuyer les nouvelles directions à franchir les enjeux de leadership et de gestion scolaire.
The First-Year Principal Classroom
A virtual learning space filled with over 160 videos and PDF resources to help any new or aspiring principal thrive as educational leaders! It's the ULTIMATE first-year toolkit!(4) 5.0 average rating
Interview Prep Bootcamp for Aspiring Principals
A 2-hour hands-on workshop designed to help aspiring principals access the strategies, tips, tricks, and resources they need to shine their brightest light as they enter their principalship interview
How to effectively communicate with students, staff, and parents
How to work with difficult staff members and manage their expectations
How to monitor and support teacher performance
How to build trust and foster collaboration with your staff
How to manage your time, energy, and workload for optimal performance
How to build effective teams
How to prepare for a principalship interview
How to effectively navigate the transition from teacher to principal
- Master's Degree in Education, University of Ottawa
- Supervisory Officer's Qualifications
- Conscious Coaching Certification with Dr. Shefali Tsabary
- Certified Master Coach Practitioner with Certified Coaches Federation
- Certificate in School Management and Leadership (CSML), Harvard University
- Certificate in Advance Education Leadership, Harvard University
- Certificate in Creativity and Design Thinking, Stanford University
- Certificate in Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Stanford University
- Author of Step Up, Step Out: A Girl's Guide to Empowerment, Self-Leadership and Success
- Author of The First-Year Principal: 52 Practical Lessons to Help New and Aspiring Principals Thrive As Conscious Leaders